Still detected
Hi guys, I'm a novice in hack, and i tried, since a few days, some A.V.A hacks on a new account, and now, even if i have no hack runing, no macro, no injector, or anything could be detected by Xincode, it still told me that a program is using ava, i tried to clean my pc, like it is said in a post, and nothing to do... Still detected by Xincode of A.V.A...
I need some help guys, i don't know what to do...
---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------
Problem solved by reboot pc several times, sorry for that useless thread
I need some help guys, i don't know what to do...
---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------
Problem solved by reboot pc several times, sorry for that useless thread