HelpSecurity Alert

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Security Alert
Hello Guys,

i'm new here and i've a question.
What is "Security Alert"? Always i'll start the UAV (hex edited) the game closes and "Security Alert" appears.
What should I observe that it works?

I think it's an easy question and hope u'll help me.

Greets, spawnie11
I too have problem with this.

I too using UAV hex edited with meldown last version injector and this comes :@:@
Quote Originally Posted by GM_AVA View Post
I too have problem with this.

I too using UAV hex edited with meldown last version injector and this comes :@:@

Why aren't you using your own injector that you just released?
I asking for help, i don't asking for Injector Choose help.

And also this happens too with my injector.

Security Alert
0xE019100B
When unecessary........................................ .....


Help! What to do?
Perhaps it's helpful for you to know that i'm using win7 64bit

hope for helping
Same..... I reboot,Hexedit,TimeAdjust still not working D:
Can you guys post a screen shot?
Click the link in my sig and try that. Also double check that you hex-edited correctly.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us