Question about making hacks..

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Question about making hacks..
Hey guys,

I am now quite advanced making stuff with C++.
But now I want to learn how to make hacks. Especially
for combat Arms. A small hack, like aimbot or something. OPK?
But where can I find info about how to make an hack?

Thnxxx
DjFunky
I've looked but I can't find anything
Try google, thats how i learned it.
i never saw you making a hacking but oké i will try it.
You won't be making any good working hacks for the first 2~3 months though,
and believe me when i say you're gonna be bored as hell.

And no, you won't see any hacks from me since they are private or for friends only.
To prevent them from getting detected.
Quote Originally Posted by K4GE View Post
You won't be making any good working hacks for the first 2~3 months though,
and believe me when i say you're gonna be bored as hell.

And no, you won't see any hacks from me since they are private or for friends only.
To prevent them from getting detected.
I made 1 hack.....Read my topic....
I only need to know how to make aimbot and opk and stuff lik that.


And,wanna be friends xD

And what does your hack have...Is it like x-fire?Ore you got more things?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?