Does anybody know the actual news for Fairy Tail?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Does anybody know the actual news for Fairy Tail?
I just finished it last night and read different stuff about it saying they are making a new show called "Fairy Tail Best" or something, is it forever cancelled or is it just actually on hiatus for a year, I know that it already caught up to the manga. So does anybody know what the real news for Fairy Tail?
Quote Originally Posted by Mattonie66 View Post
I just finished it last night and read different stuff about it saying they are making a new show called "Fairy Tail Best" or something, is it forever cancelled or is it just actually on hiatus for a year, I know that it already caught up to the manga. So does anybody know what the real news for Fairy Tail?
Currently no new news on it, i'm surprised because the manga is ranked 2nd right now behind Naruto yet one piece is still going and it's ranked 8th.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?