Red faceunhackable server

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
@Terror In Paradise Seriously dude, All you have is bad attitude on every single post. (BUY A BURPASS, LERS BANS) (WERE NOT UR SLEVES), I can REALLY see why you got banned in the first place, Some people are bored and want to have fun. I dont think you're one of those people. I think you're a raging 9 year old on the internet. Keep getting your post count up by saying useless posts as in (Do it yourself) (Get a bypass), We know how to get a bypass and do it ourselfs, Problem is, We dont have money. Well atleast i have money, But really, Nice way to get your post count up. We know how to do all that stuff, Well atleast SOME people do... You really dont need to post the obvious. Some people are banned and some are legit and banned, People CAN be butthurt as in why they want people to destroy the servers, But... That's just the mpgh dayz community for ya.
Holy hell let's stop this rage war. How about we all get on topic and talk about hacking this server instead of raging at Terroriser.

Terroriser, I am sorry, but you are not the ambassador of MPGH. You need to stop posting ignorant comments and leave room for people who are interested.
Everyone else, stop yelling at Terroriser and get back on topic, please.
I will try to get on the server.

And Terroriser Is just being a troll.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
I don't really care about my post count, I post because I want to post.
LMAO damn, went to every section on mpgh. i gotta say this one is kinda funny haha. k ..bye back to AVA
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
He has 19 posts, no one knows him and he expects us to hack a server for him...
I think not.
Wow you're thick.
We aren't doing this to help him, we're doing this to see if we can actually hack the unhackable.
He provides us with a challenge. I don't see him begging at all.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

For gods sakes. You joined last month, 75% of all your posts are saying shit like "Nobody cares", "No, I speak for everyone, and we won't hack that server".
Get it through your head. You don't matter. You are not top shit. When someone offers an opinion or asks for our help, we don't shun them.
Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
Wow you're thick.
We aren't doing this to help him, we're doing this to see if we can actually hack the unhackable.
He provides us with a challenge. I don't see him begging at all.

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 AM ----------

For gods sakes. You joined last month, 75% of all your posts are saying shit like "Nobody cares", "No, I speak for everyone, and we won't hack that server".
Get it through your head. You don't matter. You are not top shit. When someone offers an opinion or asks for our help, we don't shun them.
Actually I've never said "No, I speak for everyone, and we won't hack that server" so don't try to quote me on something I've never said.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by avaster View Post
@Terror In Paradise Seriously dude, All you have is bad attitude on every single post. (BUY A BURPASS, LERS BANS) (WERE NOT UR SLEVES), I can REALLY see why you got banned in the first place, Some people are bored and want to have fun. I dont think you're one of those people. I think you're a raging 9 year old on the internet. Keep getting your post count up by saying useless posts as in (Do it yourself) (Get a bypass), We know how to get a bypass and do it ourselfs, Problem is, We dont have money. Well atleast i have money, But really, Nice way to get your post count up. We know how to do all that stuff, Well atleast SOME people do... You really dont need to post the obvious. Some people are banned and some are legit and banned, People CAN be butthurt as in why they want people to destroy the servers, But... That's just the mpgh dayz community for ya.
Actually, I was banned for having an auto buy in my signature.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Actually I've never said "No, I speak for everyone, and we won't hack that server" so don't try to quote me on something I've never said.

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------




Actually, I was banned for having an auto buy in my signature.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

Your first reply to him was: "No we're (WE ARE) not your slaves." So, you kind of were speaking for us.
Quote Originally Posted by TheAbortedJr View Post
Your first reply to him was: "No we're (WE ARE) not your slaves." So, you kind of were speaking for us.
Nah cya bud.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Nah cya bud.
You kinda were.



---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Actually I've never said "No, I speak for everyone, and we won't hack that server" so don't try to quote me on something I've never said.

Quote Originally Posted by Plutonsvea View Post
saying shit like
In case you can't read.
Quote Originally Posted by Terror In Paradise View Post
Nah cya bud.
So ignorant.. Lol, it's pretty funny going through all the hate you're getting. Oh well, HAVE NICE DAY.
Quote Originally Posted by TheAbortedJr View Post
So ignorant.. Lol, it's pretty funny going through all the hate you're getting. Oh well, HAVE NICE DAY.
If people aren't hating then I'm not doing it right.
Quote Originally Posted by alexgopro View Post
Has anyone had success?
Yes, I managed to spawn in a weapon box with my own RE and teleport around a bit.
Most vehicle creations and any other Remote Exec is restricted though.
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us