scvhost.exe

Posts 16–30 of 142 · Page 2 of 10
ok thanks! You are awsome man! And its still not detected! W00t
Delete Delete
U Have To Delete The Sitte Cuz I Think Warrock Is Goinbg To Detected Soon And Ill Be Detected I Think It Already Is Cuz When I Played The Game Right Now I Have A Bypass And It Told Me That Punkbuster Knows A Bout The Hack So Delete Before Is To Late
LOL, the bypass tells you when PB knows things..... you are full of shit, stop being a greedy bitch and let others have fun too
Right
IM JUST SAYING BITCH IF PUNK BUSTER FINDS OUT HE'LL BLOCK IT LOSER AND
ITS BETTER TO TAKE THE SITE OUT AND SEND IT TO PEOPLE BY EMAIL BITCH
no its better to keep it public, cus then everyone gets to have fun, so as i said before YOU ARE A GREEDY BITCH =D
Loser
Omg But If Its Public War Rock Will Now It And Banned It Bitch
so.... thats what happens, you just want him to delete it because you dont know how to make hacks, and you want it so you can use it freely for a long time, but thats not fair for other people who want the hack too
I totally agree with you iberson.

If its detected, just use it to get to high buildings and stuff then turn it off! You know most people dont have hacks at all so your lucky to have one thats awsome even if it is detected.
right
u guys are right im sorry hey cool hack men the best
I forget who, but someone asked why it is called scvhost.exe. Well.. I think it is called that because the maker doesn't know computers, the real name would be svchost.exe. Svchost.exe is a core component to the Windows Operating System so detecting and banning people for having it in their process list would be pointless.. But the poster is retarded so I expect this to get people banned.
actually if you look in the process list it is svchost.exe so it is correct... the the name is wrong but the ACTUAL process name is correct
Never downloaded it. Got Hardware banned, just thought I help those that didn't know, twas a guess.
Quote Originally Posted by Aecurity View Post
I forget who, but someone asked why it is called scvhost.exe. Well.. I think it is called that because the maker doesn't know computers, the real name would be svchost.exe. Svchost.exe is a core component to the Windows Operating System so detecting and banning people for having it in their process list would be pointless.. But the poster is retarded so I expect this to get people banned.

you fucking retard, how are you supposed to close it out of task manager if it has the same proccess as something your computer NEEDS TO FUNCTION, so its kinda playing russian roulette with proccesses hoping you get the right one....
I dont know but maybe pb can still detect it cause if you look the real svchost.exe is under the username of system but the trainer is under your username... can pb notice that?
Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
you fucking retard, how are you supposed to close it out of task manager if it has the same proccess as something your computer NEEDS TO FUNCTION, so its kinda playing russian roulette with proccesses hoping you get the right one....
Umm DON'T close it out of Task Manager? Scvhost.exe is also known as a virus to that wouldn't work... Maybe learn more about real hacking and programming?
Posts 16–30 of 142 · Page 2 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us