Chams disconnect fix, might be solved

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Chams disconnect fix, might be solved
I don't know if some people know this already, but I did a small test. I set my resolution to 800x600, then set the my graphic to low, all of it to low. I then played Legify chams for two full games. I do not know how long will this effect last. But, it might work. I played a full two games, one with 65 and 25 and the other with 55 and 20. (gotta look legit). However, the game is quite smaller and maybe harder to see for those people not use to small screen. I assume there is a way to bring it into full-screen but then Nexon can screenshot you. So, I don't know.

Can some people confirm this?

If this work for you, please. Move down to the bottom of this post and thank me. If not, I am very sorry.
wait....legify's chams still work...lol...i never tried em for some reason,though i think this will surly work. this worked for these other cham i had i played like 3 quick games.
the chams dont work 4 me.........
Quote Originally Posted by jayis88 View Post
the chams dont work 4 me.........
What did you do?

Saying the chams does not work with lack of information about what you did, will not let me help you.
maybe if u only put the graphics low only but the screen resolution the way it was
Quote Originally Posted by bean147932 View Post
maybe if u only put the graphics low only but the screen resolution the way it was
i I a gree with him ^^^ Ill try it
hopefully it works though if it does not work i will try to figure it out
This has been working for awhile but it only lsats maximum 5 Games and then youg et dc/ed
but maybe mouzie can figure out how to fix it
yep,ur right.
i noticed it too
does this work only for chams? or does this work for fullbright and wall hack also?
Quote Originally Posted by slicer800 View Post
does this work only for chams for does this work for fullbright and wall hack?
Wallhack and Fullbright does not d/c you.


Chams does, so far people said it'll work for five more games.
wall hack and full bright does dc me
Edit Which one are u guys using?
hey samsung45 did my advice work for u on the hack?
lol i came up with this first...

u sure you made this up? cuz i said this is what i did in some other thread

yes it works, but its small screen
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?