SolvedNew hacks

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
New hacks
Hi all, I just want to ask you, does anyone know when sd333221 release a new hack? I think not the only one who wait answers for this.

Just mean

New

YOLO hack

Survival hack

DayZ navigator

Or is there someone else also developing a new hack with Bypassing?

Keep Fuking* waiting
it's sd333221 first of all
No one is required to give you any answeres but since I talk to him personally - he is busy now! LEAVE HIM BE and learn to be polite. Fucking wait
did I say you need to answer? im just asking, but thanks for that
Sure, but who cares? ))
Quote Originally Posted by iso kissa View Post
Sure, but who cares? ))
alot of people care....
Quote Originally Posted by Tacticious View Post
it's sd333221 first of all
No one is required to give you any answeres but since I talk to him personally - he is busy now! LEAVE HIM BE and learn to be polite. Fucking wait


See you soon, congrats on 1337
SD will release a hack when he feels like it, don't request hacks.
Solved.
/Closed
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?