DetectedHelper App for ccman32's Farmer

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Helper App for ccman32's Farmer
I can't say very much to this release, except that it closes the reward screen. It uses your mouse so you can't do anything else while running.

Instructions:
1. Run
2. Set miliseconds in textbox (3000 recommended)
3. Let ccman's hack farm
4. When you see the reward screen move your mouse to the button and push F8
5. It will click every 3000 miliseconds on this pixel which you specified throught pushing F8. (Even if you move your mouse, the button always will be clicked)
6. If you need to stop it, push F9

Screen:


Virusscans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1365631480/
mc.zip - Jottis Malwarescanner

Minions
@Riddick, @Flengo, @BACKD00R please Approve
mc_mpgh.net.zip63 KB · 249 downloads Scanning…
good job we need an auto clicker
Well, thats exactly what it does.
File appears safe. Approved/
I think he means an autoclicker for the " close " when the game finish =P
an windows error has occurred, and I updated Net framework, I dont know if do I need to update more something..., has a error and the program needs to be closed, the RED POINT dont become GREEN... idk whats the error, some one help?
Quote Originally Posted by half12 View Post
an windows error has occurred, and I updated Net framework, I dont know if do I need to update more something..., has a error and the program needs to be closed, the RED POINT dont become GREEN... idk whats the error, some one help?
You should put only numbers in the Textbox.
Doesn't work for me unfortunately.
Well, the the instructions were very clear. It should work on 64-bit aswell on 32-Bit. Maybe I can make vid when i come Home.
Quote Originally Posted by PPCINJ View Post
Well, the the instructions were very clear. It should work on 64-bit aswell on 32-Bit. Maybe I can make vid when i come Home.
Its working perfectly but won't click
so basically all it does is press close? you'll have to suicide, start etc yourself?
Yes, its Made for ccman's Farmer.
Maybe it's because you didn't run as admin or some kind of antivirus blocked it. Also I remarked that the Farmer himself blocks sometime the input. By pushing F8 the farmer should disappear and the programm started. Like this it always worked fine for me.

But for what talking, when the farmer is down.
@Riddick, @Flengo, @BACKD00R

Please close as there is no more use for it. And when yes, I've got already a new Version with improvements. Like Clicking away the "Map couln't be loaded" Message.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?