Google Play Store

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Google Play Store
Just recieved new update on it and I think it looks much nice and clean. I like the upsate. What do you think?



Idk how to take a screenshot on my phone, but this google play looks nicer as mine
makes me want a nexus 7 even more
Looks much easier to use. Getting an Xperia z next week
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
Looks much easier to use. Getting an Xperia z next week
You should wait for the S4. Using the new Exynos 5 Octa-core processor, has a better battery, can support up to higher storage MicroSD cards (up to 64 compared to the Xperia 16gb), and has an amazing graphics engine. You'll lose .2 mp on the front camera, but that's nothing compared to the new Exynos 5 ma nigga.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


You should wait for the S4. Using the new Exynos 5 Octa-core processor, has a better battery, can support up to higher storage MicroSD cards (up to 64 compared to the Xperia 16gb), and has an amazing graphics engine. You'll lose .2 mp on the front camera, but that's nothing compared to the new Exynos 5 ma nigga.
The S4 will cost me upwards of at least $1600 outright on a plan down here. The Z will only cost me around $1000. Need that savings for supplements and equipment when my contract ends and I start bulking to pass the time. The Z is also shatter proof and waterproof which is a must for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


You should wait for the S4. Using the new Exynos 5 Octa-core processor, has a better battery, can support up to higher storage MicroSD cards (up to 64 compared to the Xperia 16gb), and has an amazing graphics engine. You'll lose .2 mp on the front camera, but that's nothing compared to the new Exynos 5 ma nigga.
I don't like it. The specs or good but it just feels flimsy and plastic. The SIII felt much better. This was a display phone so maybe the removed battery was the reason?

I'd go for the Note II anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


The S4 will cost me upwards of at least $1600 outright on a plan down here. The Z will only cost me around $1000. Need that savings for supplements and equipment when my contract ends and I start bulking to pass the time.
Holy fuck, that's way too overpriced, better off with the Xperia then.
Quote Originally Posted by Jlowbob View Post
I don't like it. The specs or good but it just feels flimsy and plastic. The SIII felt much better. This was a display phone so maybe the removed battery was the reason?

I'd go for the Note II anyways.
The display model I was able to try out (with the battery) felt sturdy and strong. The Samsung rep at my verizon store even dropped it onto the concrete floor (on accident) and I didn't see a scratch on it. I love the Note II but it uses the Exynos 4 and I want that power upgrade.
indeed looks nice.
Much better than the old one.
Looks aesthetically more professional.
Looks better than before and even better on a tablet.
Some more. My iPhone has been neglected since I got this. Nexus 10.



---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us