S> Account

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
S> Account
I have the masters founder purchased, all warframes, most weapons, and never been reset account im willing to sell. Only warframe that is not lvl 30 is saryn. Plenty of fusion cores and mods are farmed. I'm just too busy with other games and real life to spend any time on this game.
The ammount of platinum on the account is worth well over 250$ im asking just a mere 150$. leave offers here or your skype addy. Thank you
Lets see, you have no pictures, no proof. I smell scam.
add me on skype s8nb8n ill send ss's from there
feel free to pm me if its free.
also forgot to mention every weapon/warframe is upgraded with them potatoes.
you'll have to message me on skype first i dont come on here often. i will try to check it at least every other day.
i will also take offer for items or gold for vindictus. I would prefer to have a middle man for item trades or gold. Ty
Anyone can get this almost exact account.
Takes 1 hour to farm 100k worth of credits.
The only thing worth it in this account, is the mods + platinum.
Unless you provide some screenshots, I highly doubt anyone will offer on this.

Edit: And people only add you on skype when they wanna buy, not see screenshots.
looking at his post history, he likes to buy gold and stuff too o-o. Unfortunately, this was a huge fail of a thread and should not even be here. There isn't much point in buying an account that has already been maxed out. The main element of Warframe gameplay right now is the progression in gear (planets are meh, most end up boss rushing for resources/BPs or surviving endless defense missions). Strange how you would omit the actual amount of platinum though... An account like this is probably worth well under 150 dollars btw, regardless of the platinum. Lack of choice, you lose the name! Perhaps you could just sell everything and start again with platinum.

p.s. I have no idea what I'm talking about. Delete the thread someone?
Quote Originally Posted by dragondagger View Post
looking at his post history, he likes to buy gold and stuff too o-o. Unfortunately, this was a huge fail of a thread and should not even be here. There isn't much point in buying an account that has already been maxed out. The main element of Warframe gameplay right now is the progression in gear (planets are meh, most end up boss rushing for resources/BPs or surviving endless defense missions). Strange how you would omit the actual amount of platinum though... An account like this is probably worth well under 150 dollars btw, regardless of the platinum. Lack of choice, you lose the name! Perhaps you could just sell everything and start again with platinum.

p.s. I have no idea what I'm talking about. Delete the thread someone?
So what I'm seeing is...
''Dude this is not what you should be selling bro. You should sell an account with nothing on it because the game is all about the progression, bro. And since an account with no progression on it will give you loads of hours of gameplay, dude that costs a lot more than like, a maxed out account, dude. Like, seriously, bro. ''
The person who shouldn't be here is you. You clicked this thread intending to buy an account, and apparently you want an account with nothing on it? Get your sorry ass out.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us