PvP Keybinds

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post


Get what!? ..
Get pvps' bro. Logic, we don't need it.
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
Get pvps' bro. Logic, we don't need it.
Ooooohhhh.. I get it..

Quote Originally Posted by MissSuicideSheep View Post
like i always get put in bad teams, and when i do win, i get 4...
Maybe is just bad luck..
like i always get put in bad teams, and when i do win, i get 4...
the goal of aqw is to look cool not to get strong basically.
Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post


Warrior, a melee class? Definitely a caster class. Now, more like DBSK, Shaman/ES, TSS, etc. But, i'll go with DBSK.
Nah, Warrior is better.


Using warrior class in PvP

Imbalancing Strike
On Guard
Prepared Strike
Decisive Strike

Then you're dead
Quote Originally Posted by Hatred [BOT] View Post
Nah, Warrior is better.


Using warrior class in PvP

Imbalancing Strike
On Guard
Prepared Strike
Decisive Strike

Then you're dead
Do you compare Warrior with DBSK or perhaps VoT? I think ED can easily beat a Warrior. Duradun Scales + Astallio Wings + Ssikari's Breath + Lliath's Torrent, more like you are dead. I don't like melee class in PvP. But, perhaps i should try Warrior.. Since has a 100% chance to stun, pretty cool critical, but..
Quote Originally Posted by Megenhos View Post


Do you compare Warrior with DBSK or perhaps VoT? I think ED can easily beat a Warrior. Duradun Scales + Astallio Wings + Ssikari's Breath + Lliath's Torrent, more like you are dead. I don't like melee class in PvP. But, perhaps i should try Warrior.. Since has a 100% chance to stun, pretty cool critical, but..
Actually Elemental dracomancer is too "OP" in PvP, I usually use basic class in PvP like mage or healer.
Quote Originally Posted by xdxul View Post
the goal of aqw is to look cool not to get strong basically.
... What? Look cool by what? The armor suit? I think the goal is "to play the game". And you can't get strong, since there is no best class, best weapon, enhancements, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatred [BOT] View Post
Actually Elemental dracomancer is too "OP" in PvP, I usually use basic class in PvP like mage or healer.
Well, i use Rogue pretty much in PvP. But i like to kick ass with OP PvP classes.
I use VoT on pvp.
Petrify + Mass of Incandescent Gas = you're dead.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
I use VoT on pvp.
Petrify + Mass of Incandescent Gas = you're dead.
So True LOL
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
I use VoT on pvp.
Petrify + Mass of Incandescent Gas = you're dead.
"I use VoT on PvP.. you're dead". VoT is.. I'm so sad that i missed it.. It's such a a*s kicker in PvP, even in PvE.. Hope, on the 5th birthday, they'll release another cool class, like VoT and Chunin.. In a PvP battle, in 95% cases, a VoT wins..
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
I use VoT on pvp.
Petrify + Mass of Incandescent Gas = you're dead.
LMAO.
Ehm I kill ya Vindicator with pyromancer, Flame Orb
But thief of hours owns vindictor and pyro, so let's say:
Every class got it's own weakness.
Read much pvp forums, and you can discuss every class, but every class got its weakness, im sure of that.
You just need some luck at pvp, for you class, teammates, crits, dodging, and all kinds of stuff.
The thing i AM sure of is that I would not use noclass. Im so good at teaching .
Quote Originally Posted by aukealert View Post
Ehm I kill ya Vindicator with pyromancer, Flame Orb
But thief of hours owns vindictor and pyro, so let's say:
Every class got it's own weakness.
Read much pvp forums, and you can discuss every class, but every class got its weakness, im sure of that.
You just need some luck at pvp, for you class, teammates, crits, dodging, and all kinds of stuff.
The thing i AM sure of is that I would not use noclass. Im so good at teaching .
I can easily pwn VoT with ninja, just blind em and their stupid sun attack won't hit you
The thing I dont like in PvP is that membs can get 1000 health or so more than me.
I can agree with their better enchantments, but also extra health...
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?