WTSEquip you for a small fee (Снаряжу вас за маленькую плату)

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Equip you for a small fee (Снаряжу вас за маленькую плату)
Equipping you and your team:
0.50$-full gear for 1 person+1 Car
0.75$-full gear for 2 person+1 Car
1.00$-full gear for 3 person+2 Car
1.00$-full gear for 2 person+1 heli
1.50$-full gear for 3 person+1 heli + Car
2.00$-full gear you team
3.00$-full gear you team+heli

Custom Package - add me Skype: Djacktlt
THANKS A LOT.

This is hands down the best service I have ever seen in this board. Fast, very cheap and big overdelivery.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Thank you =) (спасибо вам)
Online (в сети)
Offline (нету)
Online (в сети)
offline (ушел)
online (в сети )
Thx again. This is the best service for Origins spawning. This guy can do everything in Origins.

Recommended again.
offline (не в сети)
Quote Originally Posted by damanakin View Post
u take bitcoins?
I'm sorry I do not have such a payment system, but I'm sure we can agree)
Online (в сети)
offline (не в сети)
Quote Originally Posted by DjackRUS View Post
offline (не в сети)
Please stop bumping every 4 hours.
The rules are 24 hours after the last post.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?