[Private Server] Hosting server for multiple players

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Private Server] Hosting server for multiple players
I have made client which connects to my IP and it works on my own computer. I have also forwarded ports 80, 2050 and 843. But my friend gets just Loading... screen.

Anyone knows how to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by CrazyJani View Post
I have made client which connects to my IP and it works on my own computer. I have also forwarded ports 80, 2050 and 843. But my friend gets just Loading... screen.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

EDIT:
I guess SQL Database has something like allowed IP connections, but I looked there, but didn't get it.
i have the same problem
I can help you add me on skype : cdgvulcain
But i need to know how to change IP client
You can change the IP where the client connects by recompiling it with RABCDASm.
Code:
abcexport client.swf
rabcdasm client-1.abc
Then open this file with Notepad ++ preferrably:
Code:
C:\RABCDAsm\client-1\com\company\assembleegameclient\parameters\Parameters.class.asasm
Search for: 127.0.0.1 and replace with your Ipv4 address. You can get your IPv4 address by writing this to Command Promt:
Code:
ipconfig
Now close Notepad ++ and recompile the client.
Code:
rabcasm client-1/client-1.main.asasm
abcreplace client.swf 1 client-1/client-1.main.abc
Made it noob friendly since it might help others too. And could you, @Drowlys, make tutorial about recompiling Wserver.exe?
@CrazyJani how do u recompile with RABCDASm?
when i recompile it i cant run it lol
Oops I had wrong instructions on recompiling thing...
Now it should work.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us