Looking for Hackers.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for Hackers.
Hey everyone, I know that there are other posts out there with people looking for hackers because they want this or that. But I have been in all of them and we have gotten nothing done, no one is ever on and no one ever plays with each other when on. I'm looking for some legit players to play with and I am going to have a group on Skype for us. Want to play with some people to have some awesome pvps with other hackers/players in the game. Add me on skype if interested.
lewise2195
lol wrong website if you are looking for legit players.

" I'm looking for some legit players to play with and I am going to have a group on Skype for us. "
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?