HelpVB.net Can use NOTEPAD Batch Script ?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
VB.net Can use NOTEPAD Batch Script ?
Need help, i wanna use NOTEPAD Batch Script on my PROJECT.. someone can help me ? please

My skype : midomdevil
Waiting for helping, if you can post here if not contact me at skype ..


---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

NO ONE HELP ME ? :|
Bump Up ! I really need help
Are you using console or windows forms?
Elaborate more.
I have no idea what you mean.
I believe "it" wants to run a batch file written in Notepad from their Visual Basic application.
Code:
process.start("filename.bat")
Hur, better.

Code:
Shell("D:\I\CK\s.bat", AppWinStyle.NormalFocus)
Quote Originally Posted by Raow View Post
Hur, better.

Code:
Shell("D:\I\CK\s.bat", AppWinStyle.NormalFocus)
Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t View Post
Image Here
I think everyone saw...
Quote Originally Posted by rileyjstrickland View Post
I think everyone saw...
No, really? I was under the impression that i was the only one who saw what he did there!
Quote Originally Posted by LilGho$t View Post
Keep laughing hard lol ! c: ]<:

-=-=-=-=-=-
Please explain it as well so we can help you
if you want to add a .bat file in your application, you must add it in your projet in fist and after, do this command
shell(application.startupath &"\your batfile")
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us