PostUltimate Global Stat Changer v1.0 || MW3 Trainer

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Ultimate Trainer and Global Stat Changer v1.0 || MW3 Prestige Hack
Hey guys and gals, I made a hack a couple of days ago for Tekno/4D1 and now I'm releasing this for people who payed $60

Features:
-XP (1,746,200 for commander)
-Prestige (0-20)
-Tokens (Unlimited)
-Score (Put in the value for score)
-Wins (Put in the value for wins)
-Losses (Put in the value for losses)
-Ties (Put in the value for ties)
-Kills (Put in the value for kills)
-Deaths (Put in the value for deaths)
-Assists (Put in the value for assists)
-Killstreak (Put in the value for killstreak)
-Headshot (Put in the value for headshots)
-Time Played (Put in the value for time played IN MINUTES)
-Time Played (Leaderboards) (Put in the value for time played IN MINUTES)


Scans:
Jottiⓘ
Virustotalⓘ

Screenshots:

IMPORTANT NOTE:
If you didn't already, you must run the game from "iw5mp.exe" and NOT "iw5m.exe"


Credits:
@Jorndel - Memory Class + Updated Addresses
@lolbie - Addresses
@PunisherOfCod - cuzimabosslikethat
test_mpgh.net.rar132 KB · 662 downloads Scanning…
/Approved

Report any Problems
-I think the credits are meant for me if found on the main post. (As it's updated by me )
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
/Approved

Report any Problems
-I think the credits are meant for me if found on the main post. (As it's updated by me )
Lol mkaaay
Oh, mate ...
I can remember me, that I have give you the Offsets.
And I have it from Geometrical on the Source Codes-Thread ...
But OK, make what you want.
Quote Originally Posted by MW3HackzZ4PC View Post
Oh, mate ...
I can remember me, that I have give you the Offsets.
And I have it from Geometrical on the Source Codes-Thread ...
But OK, make what you want.
No bro, I don't have your offsets anymore, I got my offsets from here.
Quote Originally Posted by PunisherOfCod View Post
No bro, I don't have your offsets anymore, I got my offsets from here.

From the first Thread-Post by lolbie?
But you know, that that all are old Offsets (under 1.9.461)?
The only one Post with the 1.9.461-Offsets is from Geometrical!
Quote Originally Posted by MW3HackzZ4PC View Post

From the first Thread-Post by lolbie?
But you know, that that all are old Offsets (under 1.9.461)?
The only one Post with the 1.9.461-Offsets is from Geometrical!
No bro they aren't old, they are but if you add &H3100 that's the newest update vaule.
Quote Originally Posted by PunisherOfCod View Post
No bro they aren't old, they are but if you add &H3100 that's the newest update vaule.
OK, then.
good wok buddy
Quote Originally Posted by devilaim View Post
good wok buddy
Thank you, glad ya liked it!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?