League of legend US account , all champ 92 skins ,Gold 5
On this account I have :
All champions
92 skins , some legendary like kayle , ezreal cho gath and more
14 rune pages
1300 normal wins
Gold 5 this season I was silver in season 2
Contact me on skype for more information
*Money Only*
Current price = 225$
Skype : Overlordbasterd
here some of my vouches
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/541-vindic...s-account.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/541-vindic...d-16-100m.html
Screenshots :
http://s21.postimg.org/haujmnv7b/image.jpg
View image: 2
View image: 3
View image: 4
View image: 5
All champions
92 skins , some legendary like kayle , ezreal cho gath and more
14 rune pages
1300 normal wins
Gold 5 this season I was silver in season 2
Contact me on skype for more information
*Money Only*
Current price = 225$
Skype : Overlordbasterd
here some of my vouches
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/541-vindic...s-account.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/541-vindic...d-16-100m.html
Screenshots :
http://s21.postimg.org/haujmnv7b/image.jpg
View image: 2
View image: 3
View image: 4
View image: 5

