HelpMicrosoft visual C++ 2010 express

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Microsoft visual C++ 2010 express
OKay lets say I created a new project called ,Hi people. the form is there. When I try to debug it says "This project is out of date, would you like to build is" so I click yes, then it gives a popup saying "There were build errors. Would you like to continue and run the last successful build?" I click yes, then it gives me this error saying unable to find specific folder. Here is build error
Code:
1>------ Build started: Project: Hi people, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------ 
1> stdafx.cpp 1> AssemblyInfo.cpp 1> Hi people.cpp 1> Generating Code... 
1> .NETFramework,Version=v4.0.AssemblyAttributes.cpp 
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1123: failure during conversion to COFF: file invalid or corrupt
 ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
Here are pictures


Chane Your Project to Release ( not Debug )
see image


may be useful
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us