Thumbs upWTSEuro Service

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Euro Service
Skype : ValientPro

Price is $1.50 for each 50k.
$3 for 100k
$15 for 500k
$30 for 1mil.

THE TIME IT TAKES TO ADD EURO DEPENDS ON HOW MANY COSTUMERS!
+ Vouch, friendly and fast, LEGIT
+ Vouch? for yourself? At the other thread everyone can see you are the owner of canlvink13 too.
One of the worst try ever.
Quote Originally Posted by moneesh View Post
+ Vouch? for yourself? At the other thread everyone can see you are the owner of canlvink13 too.
One of the worst try ever.
ROFLMAO!!! is he trying to scam us?

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

I would do this for people since I have multiple pcs at my house but I couldn't b so sure that everyone would get there euros cause it could get detected at anytime...or crash and not comeback up..or something could happen!
Im not canlvink13...
30 for 1 million boy u crazy
Could I do a legit vouch for you?
Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post
Could I do a legit vouch for you?
The other 1 is legit too.
Quote Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
The other 1 is legit too.
Haha sure, no screens. Seems legit, ..
IF YOU DON'T WANNA BUY DON'T REPLY MOTHER FU*KERS!
Quote Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
IF YOU DON'T WANNA BUY DON'T REPLY MOTHER FU*KERS!
mad scammer?
@Riddick please close this for the 3rd time. I mother fucking made 3 euro services since i have been at mpgh and everyone calling me scammer....WHEN I AM NOT! Even check my IP and shit Calvin is not me.
xD are u on some drugs?


I can euro add to 100K for free if someone want

500K i take 2$ Lol its not cheap that guy
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?