Thumbs upOutdatedAwesome Injector - First release! V1.0

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
Awesome Injector - First release! V1.0
Hey guys.

This is my very first release! (Except for the Font)
I hope you guys like it!
It's a bit boring, I'm working on it.

Instruction:
1: Open as Administrator
2: Process: AVA (Don't put .exe behind it)
3: Press browse and look for the .dll (You can select multiple DLL's.)
4: Press Manual or Automatic injection
5: Check or uncheck Close after in injection
6: Press inject when Manual and with injection just wait for it.

Screenshot:


Virus Scans:
1: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1...is/1365891371/
2: Awesome Injector.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Awesome Injector_mpgh.net.rar83 KB · 266 downloads Scanning…
awesome dude thx allot!!!!
It's not a hack man, just a simple injector
Quote Originally Posted by aaiight View Post
It's not a hack man, just a simple injector
Lol, will edit, haha ;p
File appears safe. Approved/
why is everyone releasing so many injector theres no dll ... to inject :'(
Quote Originally Posted by jreezy35 View Post
why is everyone releasing so many injector theres no dll ... to inject :'(
I would make a dll hack if I knew how to, but I don't....
I already have V1.1 ready!
Just tell me when this one is detected, and I'll release the new one!

I need ideas to add to the injector for V1.2, please tell me some. :P
Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
hey could you add some cool features to this like a photo viewer or maybe an antivirus scanner
Wait what?
That wouldn't really be necessary, right?
Pretty simple, just how I like it! Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by marcosolbon View Post
Pretty simple, just how I like it! Thanks!
Thanks for the reply.

You're welcome
Nice injector!

You should make more, I love how simple it is and how there's no background

Backgrounds make me lag l0l
I wouldnt call this a awesome Injector... but good for beginner keep up the good work
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?