CoolXenon Source Code

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Xenon Source Code
Ownage, the coder of Xenon, basically said that he wasn't making enough money off of the client to keep servers up, so he is releasing all of the Source Code. It was hid behind multiple ZIP files which were cracked in less than a day. First person to crack and release was !!!JAVA!!!, so big thanks to him.
And the 2 virus scans
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1365901841/
datsauce.zip - Jotti's malware scan
Clean on both.

datsauce_mpgh.net.zip2.3 MB · 2,868 downloads Scanning…
Approval'ed.
Ty very much for the quick approval.
It wasn't really cracked. Ownage actually gave him the passwords.
Quote Originally Posted by marcusant View Post
It wasn't really cracked. Ownage actually gave him the passwords.
A couple of hours into the thread he gave the first password and that was it. !!!Java!!!'s Asian-ness was able to crack the remaining files. (7 more if I remember correctly.) Before he edited his thread, I remember it saying that he was using 12 servers, all with 16gb of ram running off of 6 core processors.
Dark blue color is really bad >:l
I can barely read your writing.
Other than that, good job!
Could someone please make a freecam mod with the freecam code in the source?
I would really appreciate it.
~Thanks
It's (VERY) simple to make...

Check for where it sends motion updates to the server. If freecam is enabled, don't send them.
It wasn't really cracked. Ownage actually gave him the passwords.
How do I turn this back into Xenon 2.4.5? cause that had all the trajectories and that was the latest version before he shut it down and im really confused it'd be so nice if anyone could possibly turn this back into a jar or tell me how? I tried with eclipse and such but i just couldn't please help!
Quote Originally Posted by Exhale57 View Post
How do I turn this back into Xenon 2.4.5? cause that had all the trajectories and that was the latest version before he shut it down and im really confused it'd be so nice if anyone could possibly turn this back into a jar or tell me how? I tried with eclipse and such but i just couldn't please help!
You can use Kinky client, it's like Xenon
Dang, i cant update it to 1.6.2 its impossible im gonna ask my Buddy who makes hacked clients D:
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us