Trading/Selling BF3 PREMIUM Origin Account for MW3 / Other!
Hey I have a BF3 PREMIUM Account! I'll trade it for a steam MW3 Account with Sweets to cover for it being PREMIUM! OR (Never gonna happen
) A Black Ops 2 Account!
Not going first unless you shit tonnes of rep, we can use a middleman.
Extra Details:
Not Banned
Has all 5 DLC packs.
Has Multiplayer
Low stats for multiplayer (You can even reset these with premium and I only say that so its like you've bought the game new!)


Add me on skype to talk (Accepting offers btw):
sgt.steak
Just saw its in the wrong spot or forum D: Clicked the wrong one! If a mod wants to move it or /close it and I can make a new thread if its fine great
PROOF:
) A Black Ops 2 Account!Not going first unless you shit tonnes of rep, we can use a middleman.
Extra Details:
Not Banned
Has all 5 DLC packs.
Has Multiplayer
Low stats for multiplayer (You can even reset these with premium and I only say that so its like you've bought the game new!)
Add me on skype to talk (Accepting offers btw):
sgt.steak
Just saw its in the wrong spot or forum D: Clicked the wrong one! If a mod wants to move it or /close it and I can make a new thread if its fine great

PROOF:

