Signature Request

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Signature Request
I need a signature which has a hammer, cheese grater and knife in it. Have the following written in it:

[bigger text]Liz[/bigger text]
When banning doesn't work, I can always rely on these.
looool liz has dave under control
Dabe,do you care about the size?
Liz is having Dave to post for her...?
Wow, epic, nice Liz! I bet you sent him nudes. :L
Uhh, for?
wtf! hahahaha omg, why did I think of that before! lmaooo

@ *sarcasm* oh yes incest is awesome.. >>*sarcasm*

No this is an inside joke we have lol
eh...i think i might need a redo....
lmfao!! that is epic lol
here ill remove the white background from the grater.



Bettuuuurrr
come on people. Make some more i dont want to be the only one trying
I know mine sucks.. but still
I've never been good in creating such things.. It's really plain but alright

haha that is not bad at all!
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?