[CS:S] Detectionzer0 Ragehack V2

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[CS:S] Detectionzer0 Ragehack V2
Basically this is the second DZ public CS:S release, it includes more features than last time and a menu.

DZ Public V1:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/105-counte...e_hack_v1.html

Have fun and I give all credits to the DZ crew, thanks are appreciated.
Here's the download, my bad, forgot to upload it in the original post >.<'.
dZ Pub H00k v2.0 by Shad0w & g0dl1ke.rarattachment deleted · 253 downloads before removal
This is all ready posted, And stop taking things from ************
Quote Originally Posted by reversflux View Post
This is all ready posted, And stop taking things from ************
Dude where was this posted? Link me. I didn't take this from ************.. I got this from the original creators website, so you can stfu about that crappy site that're just taking it from DZ's website..
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us