WTS╔█▓▒ ♫ Free Steam Account Giveaway Thread! ♫ ▒▓█╗

Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5
╔█▓▒ ♫ Free Steam Account Giveaway Thread! ♫ ▒▓█╗
Free Steam Account Giveaway Thread!

First off this giveaway was made possible by @yugurt and his General Store - if you want more acounts or more steam accounts for an affordable price then check out his store hub

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...craft-etc.html


Here are the rules:

Only one account can be won every 4 hours
This account will be guaranteed to contain at least 1 paid game


Too be eligible to win you must:
Post on this thread
Only one entrance per 4 hour block
Thank the post
And if you win a +rep will be appreciated

Bump the thread and I will gather up all the posts in that 4 hour block and randomly select a winner, I will then pm you with the account information.

Fuck yeh man i wanna win
I need one

But don't ask for thanks for it because of the rules I thanked you because it's a nice thing from you .. but not to order people to thank you

Thanks man ..... Good luck for me
Please give me one! I thank you very much sir.
*crossing fingers*
I would like to participate !
I would love to win jk check out our shop
I want to win! I hope i will win! That's a really nice thing from you
i wanna win soo damn badly
I want to enter please, im guessing the first 4 hour hasnt ended yet
Posts 1–15 of 66 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?