Selling Potions to Shops/Resellers.

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Potions to Shops/Resellers.
See the muledump screenshot for the potion count. Items may or may not be included. Please make an offer in the thread. PayPal only.

I will donate every last cent to the OpenCog project. So your money and my work is actually contributing to society in one of the (if not the) most meaningful way.

Just to start out the bidding. I bid $15
Quote Originally Posted by droppy View Post
Just to start out the bidding. I bid $15
Would you sell them for 1 cent per potion? ;-) Would you advise a friend to sell them for 1 cent per potion? Probably not. A very bad attitude to say the least but all to natural within our competitive socioeconomic framework.
If you say how much your looking for roughly, people will bid
Resellers and shops will know the market value and how much potions they can actually sell. I am looking for a fair offer ... if there is no fair offer I will change the code of my bots and drop the potions within Nexus for everybody to enjoy.
Well, if you mean resellers price does that mean 5 cents off what the shops sell for? or does it mean a good price?
As said resellers and shops will know. They have a certain risk of having mules deleted by kabam etc. but anything below 150$ is a joke ... that would be ~10 cent per potion ... the shop price is around 50 cent per potion in avg. ... meaning the shop will make 500% revenue.
Don't have enough spare change to buy it myself, but it's awesome that you're donating all of the profit to OpenCog (just looked at the site, looks like a fantastic program).
Quote Originally Posted by Neuropathy View Post
Don't have enough spare change to buy it myself, but it's awesome that you're donating all of the profit to OpenCog (just looked at the site, looks like a fantastic program).
I think it is humanity's only hope to arrive at AGI technology before societal collapse. Our collective intelligence/rationality seems to be too low in order to overcome competition as the main source of counterproductive local entropy. And I am not saying that OpenCog will result in AGI but it is opensource and a good start. Everyone skilled in C++ and maths can contribute.
Add me on Skype: NolanSmith2012
Question: Are they all being sold together?
I don't use Skype as I want this to be as transparent as possible. Just make a fair offer here and if we agree I'll pm you my PayPal info.

I am selling all of them together in 1 transaction, yes. But I will not magically disappear after the trade and can help you with reconfiguring the mule accounts automatically.

Here is the updated list ... potion counts have increased of course ...



---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

Guess Skype is the medium of choice here ... added you despite my dislike of instant messaging :-)
So 120 for this?

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Add me skype..... youngchris69...................................
Quote Originally Posted by !youngchris1 View Post
So 120 for this?
market value is over 800$ ... so make it 250$ and you have 550$ revenue and we got a deal ... also potion count already up 30 or so as we speak
You said its worth 150..

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

I dont think i have 250 for this..
I said anything below 150 would be a joke as shops would make 500% revenue. But you don't have to buy from me.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Well if you don't think that 300% revenue is enough? :-)

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by !youngchris1 View Post
I dont think i have 250 for this..
Fair enough. Maybe another time.
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?