Sig and Avi Request

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
uh thanks i dont think it looks that good but if u like it.....
yeah the cat is too red :3, i don't want any red on it. like the cat in my current sig looks bad ass.
yes now change that kitty with my kitty
I can make one 2 times better
Quote Originally Posted by OO7 View Post
I can make one 2 times better
Lets see it mother fucker.
go for it i really dont care
I like it
andrew You'd do much better with PS
gimp is the same thing just arranged better in my opinion
Hi could some 1 make me a sig i have tryed but FAILED lolz if its possible could u make 1 of simca from air gear or 1 of Kanu Unchou from ikkitousen ^.^
If you don't like the sigs, I'll have them <33
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?