got VAC banned -_-..

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
got VAC banned -_-..
Damn you STEAM...
got VAC banned,
no longer can play online...
No need to complain here. It's your risk and therefore your fault. Nothing we can do about it.
Aaaand what do you want to tell us by that? You're banned.
There is, as far as I know, no way to unban. I'm sorry for you, but if you used hacks, it's your risk...
You risked the bans by using hacks. Not our fault so why complain?
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
You risked the bans by using hacks. Not our fault so why complain?
He's just saying
Quote Originally Posted by Larity2056 View Post

He's just saying
Yea but not stating what he used benefits the users in no way...
lessoned learned don't hack. can you elaborate on what hacks you did use?
I got VAC banned too. I knew what the consequences were, but ah well battlefield 4 is coming out anyways just pre-order that. Battlefield is way better and much nicer then Black ops and a more fun.
Quote Originally Posted by dec9609 View Post
I got VAC banned too. I knew what the consequences were, but ah well battlefield 4 is coming out anyways just pre-order that. Battlefield is way better and much nicer then Black ops and a more fun.
but,if u got a semi-shitty laptop,battlefield yeah is good,better and fun,but cpu and gpu will dislike
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?