MPGH Game Hacking Group

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
MPGH Game Hacking Group
Due to lack of time, I am finding it harder and harder to write game hacks and find memory offsets. Anyways, to the point. I will be recruiting people capable of game hacking to join the "MPGH Game Hacking Group". Only if you are extrememly capable of finding memory offsets/using debuggers/misc tools & writing hacks should you apply.

Apply and leave comments & apply here. Please do not bullshit. Leave information regarding experience and what you are able/aren't able to do.
I have very little experience in all of those catergories. I have enough to continue on, but there is a few times that it is above my head. Running programs to search for key things, finding key files, I learned from hacking abroad. I can write a hack or two, with some more time I will easily be able to write down more hacks. If you want any other info, send me a pm. (I am pretty young, but I spend a lot of time on my computer experimenting and learning. I am in a computer school, and I applied to Urban, a high school known nation wide for its computer use, and I am skilled with windows and okay with apples. So concerning hacks or files found different on a windows rather than an apple, I will help with the window.)
ummmm sell u c as u probably already kno i would luv to be in it
i can only use hacks n stuff if a tut is provided so now is this a setback for joining ?????
Im in i can make some hacks for dif games, and since im FINALY back from vacation, i can work on the gunbound world champion aimbot again, and i just finished doing the setup for it, so ya. and im good at finding ways to bypass shit

SO PICK ME DAVE, OR ILL CUT YOU BOY, ILL CUT YOU GOOD :P
Start a Ragnarok Hacking Section That What I m Good At =)
Please start on the very hard Flyff online or Pmu online...
its been a while but i think i can make some gunz hacks
sure u know dave ill be a part of this i prolly wont make to many for im learning stuff other than GAME hacking ... like HACKING and PROGRAMMING but ill make sum good releases not daily or sumting but wen sumone relle annoys me 2 or wen i feel like it lol im basic with prety much all hacking tools and trainers im learning their usage
I wouldn't consider myself as "extremely capable", but, I've written GunBound and MapleStory Trainers, all of the GunBound stuff was done when I was a Level II Member of Seraphim Laboratories, some of you should remember me. The MapleStory stuff was done while at DigiBliss / NeoTwist when I was a Full Programmer. I wrote a tutorial for o2 Jam 'hacking', was a simple WPE Pro filter creation. I'm still interested in learning more of course, but I'm quite confident with my OllyDbg capabilities, I generally write Trainers in C++, I used to use Visual Basic 6.0, it was quicker to create a form and objects, the actual editing is easier with C++, and you don't need the VB6 RunTimes.

Hit me up on MSN; sockopen@Hotmail.com.
Wow, you should really make a MPGH Maple trainer, it would really help.
I'm impressed, I would write a trainer, but I have no knowledge in Maple Story hacking.
lol cheat engine is the eassiest in maple story. tried doint a god mode i have a bypass but they updated
can some one make hacks for war rock the works pls
(i dont need them but its will be fun to play with them)
Could you post some of the hacks you've written, Dave?
Well let's see here....

I've written trainers for nearly every single commercial game to come to the PC since Halo. I used to do more "interesting" things with my time, but my ISP has been alerted to my activities a few times and now I'm under watch....hahaha....

Regardless, if there is something you need modded or train'd , I'm your man.

P.S. - Dave I tried to add you on MSN a few days ago to tell you that you missed the whole "/MatchAgent" folder. But I guess you declined my invitation so I'll say it here.
Severed if you are so good that you say you are you shoud be in the group
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?