WarRock - Not opening.

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
WarRock - Not opening.
Every time I [attempt to] open WarRock it doesn't fully load. It goes through the launcher and updater but when Warrock.exe opens the screen is just black. There is also another application open but it doesn't show on Task Manager's applications.. The window is called "Warrock" down at the taskbar but when you open it, either nothing happens or it looks the same as the unloaded WarRock screen. When Warrock.exe loads up the notify wave file plays which makes me believe the other screen is an error message.
Does this have to do with notepad being open and it listing my hacks and 'to do' list of hacks? Does this have to do with my UCE being open? Thank you for your time and patience.

EDIT: It doesn't have to do with my hack list or UCE being open.. I tried it with WarRock and WarRock alone.

Help would be greatly appreciated,

~ KenCat.
Reinstall
Reboot
System Restore
CClean
Try on a different Windows Account
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
Reinstall
Reboot
System Restore
CClean
Try on a different Windows Account
I sure as hell hope you don't mean all of those or in that order. So far I tried rebooting and that didn't help.
Try a system restore....
Quote Originally Posted by Ryyko View Post
Try a system restore....
Any specific way to do so?
Quote Originally Posted by KenCat View Post
Any specific way to do so?
start, help and support, undo changes to your computer with system restore...
Quote Originally Posted by TinyWeeWee View Post
start, help and support, undo changes to your computer with system restore...
Okay, doing so right n -- AHH ITS LOGGIN OFF.

jk,

Thanks, I'll tell ya how it goes.
Quote Originally Posted by KenCat View Post
Okay, doing so right n -- AHH ITS LOGGIN OFF.

jk,

Thanks, I'll tell ya how it goes.
hope it fails =)
jking
Did you ever alt-tab your way over to this 'error' message? Try that and press enter, if it closes.....reinstall WR.
Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
Did you ever alt-tab your way over to this 'error' message? Try that and press enter, if it closes.....reinstall WR.
I'll try and press enter.. Good thinking..

I Restored My Computer Back About 3 Days.. It's Still Not Working!

What do I do?
Reinstall Warrock there bud..
I'm downloading the installer and uninstalling WarRock as I'm at school..
maby your virus scanner blocks the connection?
That may be a possibility but I doubt it because it wasn't happening before.

NOW when I open the installer an error report pops up asking me to send or not send the error report to Microsoft (bleh!).

I really need help because like 4289036022 noobs are counting on me for hacks.
u tryed to launch warrock.exe or WRlauncher.exe try..
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?