Can i request something?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Can i request something?
Can i request a Minecraft bukkit that is already setup, with plugins such as permissions, essentials, etc. This would be highly appreciated
It's not really that hard to set up, I recommend doing it yourself. It would be good experience.
What plugins do you want and what configuration in each one? I'll try to help you set them up.
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
What plugins do you want and what configuration in each one? I'll try to help you set them up.
i would like essentials, permissions so that i have coloured names, groupmanager and whatever you think would be good as a plugin
Quote Originally Posted by woopy woopy View Post
i would like essentials, permissions so that i have coloured names, groupmanager and whatever you think would be good as a plugin
If you just want colored names, I would not recommend a permissions plugin as there are plugins to making colored names that work much better than permissions.
But do you want permissions for colored names or permissions for colored names and permissions.
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post

If you just want colored names, I would not recommend a permissions plugin as there are plugins to making colored names that work much better than permissions.
But do you want permissions for colored names or permissions for colored names and permissions.
i would like coloured name and permissions so that i can have owners, admins, mods, builder, default, with different rights
I would recommend using PEX (PermissionsEX) for your permissions plugin. It is extremely easy to use. Although, if you want your permissions to be pre-made then get Essential's GroupManager. Once you open up your permissions.yml file it'll list all the groups, permissions, etc. from there just configure them to your liking.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us