Selling my AVA Account! -Legit rank!
Hi Mpgh!
I'm selling my First Lt. 2nd Class account. Contact me on skype, if you are interested! (crimerider14).
The price is around 35-40$!
Pictures: ImageShack Album - 9 imagesⓘ








Infos:
Level: First Lt. 2nd Class.
Game Record: 822 Wins / 745 Loses (I have used 100% exp and double up before).
S/D: 1.202.
Experience Points: 52%
Supply Points: 55%
Money: 57,757 Euros.
AP: 11 and BP: 5.
Pointman:
AKS-74U Desmodus (x2)
L2A3 (Timed)
PPSH-41 (Timed)
Rifleman:
Snow Leopard M16A2
M4A1.Bumblebee
TAR-21 Cherry (x2 and Gun Added)
Firefox
TAR-21 Tiamat
AMD65
SA58 Para
M4A1 Carpio
Sniper:
M40A5
MSG90 Borte Chino
Pistols:
Ingram MAC10
Beretta Barbatos (Perm)
Super Redhawk
SW1911
Mk.23 Tempest (Gun Added)
Desert Eagle (Timed)
Walther (Timed)
Knife:
Anaconda Kukri (Gun Added)
Holy Mackerel (Gun Added)
Mask:
Clan Mask (Timed and Added)
Viper Mask (Timed and Added)
PS: It's long time ago, that I added these items, so I think it's a legit account now!
I'm selling my First Lt. 2nd Class account. Contact me on skype, if you are interested! (crimerider14).
The price is around 35-40$!
Pictures: ImageShack Album - 9 imagesⓘ
Infos:
Level: First Lt. 2nd Class.
Game Record: 822 Wins / 745 Loses (I have used 100% exp and double up before).
S/D: 1.202.
Experience Points: 52%
Supply Points: 55%
Money: 57,757 Euros.
AP: 11 and BP: 5.
Pointman:
AKS-74U Desmodus (x2)
L2A3 (Timed)
PPSH-41 (Timed)
Rifleman:
Snow Leopard M16A2
M4A1.Bumblebee
TAR-21 Cherry (x2 and Gun Added)
Firefox
TAR-21 Tiamat
AMD65
SA58 Para
M4A1 Carpio
Sniper:
M40A5
MSG90 Borte Chino
Pistols:
Ingram MAC10
Beretta Barbatos (Perm)
Super Redhawk
SW1911
Mk.23 Tempest (Gun Added)
Desert Eagle (Timed)
Walther (Timed)
Knife:
Anaconda Kukri (Gun Added)
Holy Mackerel (Gun Added)
Mask:
Clan Mask (Timed and Added)
Viper Mask (Timed and Added)
PS: It's long time ago, that I added these items, so I think it's a legit account now!

