[PRIVATE SERVER] Multiplayer security error [PRIVATE SERVER]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[PRIVATE SERVER] Multiplayer security error [PRIVATE SERVER]
I have heard that others have this problem too. I hosted server with Hamachi and I disabled my firewall completely. Still my friend seems to get security error while connecting to nexus. He made account on his client and I found it in SQL database so at least something is happening.
Still happening...
your still further than any of us, did you edit the Localhost part in the client?, i just edited the 127.0.0.1:80, but editing the localhost might be the problem, like string 72 or somethin
I see that many people are having that problem so I'll post tutorial now
Anyone has yet been able to connect 2 clients into nexus at the same time?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us