ExclamationPlease someone help guys

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Please someone help guys
Hi everybody ..

I have a simple project for C Programming and I have to submit it after 2 days(17/04) ..

Please if anyone know how to help send me a private message or just reply here and I'll send to him the steps, please help me
I don't see what you're asking. C# is a completely different language to C.

If you're program is in C# then I could probably help.
I think its C because we are using printf and scanf
Quote Originally Posted by thekiing2010 View Post
I think its C because we are using printf and scanf
Then wrong section bob.

Post it here and we can help.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
Do you mean C# or C?
or C++
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us