WTTLeft 4 Dead 2

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Left 4 Dead 2
Yo, I bought a 4 pack of l4d2 back in the day and completely forgot about them.

I'll consider all trades as long as it is not tf2 items/dota2 keys.
You can also buy for 10$/ea. VIA PayPal.
I will not go first unless you are a trusted member/have over 1337 posts.



would give a link to my inv, but my account is set to private and i dunno how to switch that shit.

Skype - camweeeezy
Bumping!
Price lowered to 9$/ea.
Still taking trades.
Bump! First one sold!
Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
Bump! First one sold!
add me on skype might be inyrested
skype : abziz1
Quote Originally Posted by Jetpack View Post
add me on skype might be inyrested
skype : abziz1
Added you.
Bump, Still up for grabz!
Ac3 uplay acc for both or one ?
I own AC3 and im not interested in accounts.
no problem found l4d2
Quote Originally Posted by unsub View Post
I own AC3 and im not interested in accounts.
Add me

Steam: killinsweep
Quote Originally Posted by killinsweep View Post
Add me

Steam: killinsweep
added /tooshort

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteDagger View Post
Dont add Killensweep. he stole my games and ran off. dude you better give me the game you said you would. or you better gift me something else to make up for the stuff you stole!
I will only trade with him if it is stuff i want throught the trade gui in steam. 100% safe that way and report it in scammers grave. if you dont and just say he is a scammer, you will get an infraction, i know because of experience :/
Dont add Killensweep. he stole my games and ran off. dude you better give me the game you said you would. or you better gift me something else to make up for the stuff you stole!
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us