WTS★ Youtube ★ Comments ★ Views ★ Cheap ★

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
★ Youtube ★ Comments ★ Views ★ Cheap ★
★ Youtube ★ Comments ★ Views ★ Cheap ★

Views: (Real Viewers, not mobile views!)
5000 = 6$
11000 = 12$
17000 views = $18
31000 views = $32
130000 views = $140

Likes:
10 = $1
22 = $2

Subscribers:
40 = 1$
90 = 2$

Comments:
10 Comments = $1
20 Comments = $1.75

Details:
Payment ONLY via paypal gift!
When purchasing, minimum amount 6$ due to paypal fees.
You must pay first. If you want use a Middleman.

Successful Trades: 8
Unsuccessful Trades: 1

Skype is StaticHS.
Will only do trade if you send me a pm from the account your using on mpgh. (Against Scammers).
I'd take some views as a vouch copy perhaps
Quote Originally Posted by I EAT COCK View Post
I'd take some views as a vouch copy perhaps
I already have 2 vouches on my other thread.
Quote Originally Posted by StaticHS View Post


I already have 2 vouches on my other thread.
And? You need vouches on this one.
Quote Originally Posted by Remember View Post


And? You need vouches on this one.
Do I? I don't really need one.
Bump...
Bump.....
Bump.
Bump.
i have 10$ for subscribers? like 10$ real so i wish i can give that to you?
Doesn't make any sense.

You want to be sent as gift then minimum of 6$ because of paypal fees? when the gift method doesn't have any fees charged.

Better removed the minimum.
Quote Originally Posted by xadaya View Post
Doesn't make any sense.

You want to be sent as gift then minimum of 6$ because of paypal fees? when the gift method doesn't have any fees charged.

Better removed the minimum.
Woops lol, my mistake :3
Bump.
Bump........
The prices of this, is to damn High!
Quote Originally Posted by StaticHS View Post
★ Youtube ★ Comments ★ Views ★ Cheap ★

Views: (Real Viewers, not mobile views!)
5000 = 6$
11000 = 12$
17000 views = $18
31000 views = $32
130000 views = $140

Likes:
10 = $1
22 = $2

Subscribers:
40 = 1$
90 = 2$

Comments:
10 Comments = $1
20 Comments = $1.75

Details:
Payment ONLY via paypal gift!
When purchasing, minimum amount 6$ due to paypal fees.
You must pay first. If you want use a Middleman.

Successful Trades: 8
Unsuccessful Trades: 1

Skype is StaticHS.
Will only do trade if you send me a pm from the account your using on mpgh. (Against Scammers).
What do you think about a vouch copy on youtube views? I'm a trusted member.
Former staff and maybe staff soon again.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?