Un-active Character

PollWhat do you think of the char?
Cool54% · 7
Whatever46% · 6
13 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Un-active Character
old account i dont use anymore

Nickname: navysealss
Level: L19
KDR: Crappy
Account: abarroga00
Password: 1234567890

Enjoy xD

Thank me if you liked the char.
Wanna PM me the Questions? :\

Anyways, thanks man.
can u tell questions answer
This account is was made 4 months after closed beta, I quit couple months after because of hackers, and hasn't been used since (besides the past 2 weeks I used it for to fool around hacking)

I don't know what the question is or the answer, sorry...
i want to see that acc, but some1 i alredy logged in!

If you are here log out so i can try it!
lol you guys are fighting over a lvl 19 acc sad T_T add me on xfire if you want an acc i might give you my acc since i don't really paly anymore pm your xfire
i test this account cool
password change:S
hmmmz password is changed
Password is changed, yeah..

I don't see a reason for this thread to be open now. :L
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us