Coolpacket spammer codes

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
packet spammer codes
Temp Pets
%xt%zm%summonPet%90847%7985% - Necromancer Pet
%xt%zm%summonPet%90847%10127% - Horc Evader Pet
%xt%zm%summonPet%15714%10596% - Darkside Pet
%xt%zm%summonPet%4%14987% - pinkomancer pet
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Badges
Cornelis Reborn Achievement Packet - %xt%zm%setAchievement%79%ia0%13%1%

Unicorn Commander Badge Packet - %xt%zm%setAchievement%9%ia0%12%1%

Moglin Punter Achievement - %xt%zm%setAchievement%272%ia0%2%1%

Kung Food Fighter Achievement - %xt%zm%setAchievement%272%ia0%1%1%

Reinforced - %xt%zm%setAchievement%9773%ia0%8%1%

Friday the 13th Achievement - %xt%zm%setAchievement%272%ia0%0%1%

EYE Was there Achievement - %xt%zm%setAchievement%9773%ia0%5%1%

EYE was there 2 Achievement - %xt%zm%setAchievement%9773%ia0%6%1%
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Boosts
%xt%zm%getMapItem%4%365% - Gold Boost
%xt%zm%getMapItem%4%366% - EXP Boost
%xt%zm%getMapItem%4%516% - Class Point boost
%xt%zm%getMapItem%4%515% - Reputation boost
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Golbrush Stuff
%xt%zm%getMapItem%4%362% - Golbrush (R) Lightbeam Elixir
%xt%zm%getMapItem%4%364% - Golbrush (R) Wand
%xt%zm%getMapItem%4%367% - Globrush Sparklebeam Elixir
%xt%zm%getMapItem%4%393% - Globrush (R) Guardian Guard
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other
%xt%zm%getMapItem%599%104% Golden Tickets x20(must be in luck for it to work)
%xt%zm%getMapItem%4%368% - Elixir of Haste
%xt%zm%getMapItem%4%369% - Elixir of Regeneration
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hero Of Sponsors Set
%xt%zm%getMapItem%240925%1335% - Hero of Sponsors Armour
%xt%zm%getMapItem%240925%1333% - Hero of Sponsors Helm
%xt%zm%getMapItem%240925%1334% - Hero of Sponsors Dagger
Good work. Man I just tough of something. Do you think that we should team-up for tutorials? You know every codes by heart and I am patient to explain. I could combine all the possible trainers into 1 single thread. Why not? After that ask for a sticky?
Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
Good work. Man I just tough of something. Do you think that we should team-up for tutorials? You know every codes by heart and I am patient to explain. I could combine all the possible trainers into 1 single thread. Why not? After that ask for a sticky?
thx man and sure ill join you by the way can you private message me if you have Skype so we can keep in touch
Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post
thx man and sure ill join you by the way can you private message me if you have Skype so we can keep in touch
Will do but I am on iPod for a month, broken computer
Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
Will do but I am on iPod for a month, broken computer
iPod has Skype dude lol
Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post
iPod has Skype dude lol
I know, why not FB instead?

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Also, can you private me all those packets plus all shops ID and quests ID? Credits will be given, thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by Hiatus5 View Post
I know, why not FB instead?

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Also, can you private me all those packets plus all shops ID and quests ID? Credits will be given, thanks.
because im never on facebook plus i like to voice chat more and for skype i dont need to keep a tab open its just a program
and also le bot has all shop and quest ids
Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post
because im never on facebook plus i like to voice chat more and for skype i dont need to keep a tab open its just a program
and also le bot has all shop and quest ids

No, Le Bot is missing a big chunk of quest and shop ID's. I'm sure James will update them in the next version though.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
No, Le Bot is missing a big chunk of quest and shop ID's. I'm sure James will update them in the next version though.
he can update the quest id's but not the rare shop id's O.o
any codes for hairstyle???
I listed the packets for hacking AQW.
If there's something i missed or something I didn't put here
Post it here.
I made it myself not copied other posts.
Just remove the ( )

Shop Packet - (%xt%zm%gar%1%gar%aa%0%m%SHOP ID%)
Hair Loader Packet - (%xt%zm%loadHairShop%55845%HAIR ID%)
Chat Packet - (%xt%zm%message%59560%MESSAGE%zone%)
Enh. Shop Packet - (%xt%zm%loadEnhShop%59560%ENH SHOP ID%)
Summon Packet - (%xt%zm%gp%1%ps%USERNAME%)
Go to Packet - (%xt%zm%cmd%1%goto%USERNAME%)
Add Friend Packet - (%xt%zm%requestFriend%1%USERNAME%)
Delete Friend Packet - (%xt%zm%deleteFriend%1%1%USERNAME%)
Whisper Packet - (%xt%zm%whisper%1%MESSAGE%USERNAME%)
Emote Packet - (%xt%zm%em%59560%MESSAGE%event%)

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

I do not own the list!
Dude you're double posting, there are lots of threads here in this section.
Quote Originally Posted by Hatred [BOT] View Post
Dude you're double posting, there are lots of threads here in this section.
no im not dude what makes u think i am
Quote Originally Posted by joshmary View Post


no im not dude what makes u think i am
Actually there are already lots of packet spammer threads around here.
The Golbrush Stuff packets aren't working for me. Am I doing something wrong?
I sent the packets on Le Bot, but they aren't showing up or doing anything ( other packets work perfectly fine),
I even tried using them in Battleon and no hope..
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?