Drgns Working Hack Pack
yeah u tell them drgn LOL XD
yeah me too everything i did was according to your tut. well i didnt run perx as admin. but i have xp and i forgot my admin. password lol. do you have a way to change your admin password?
Isn't this hack same as Legicy or something?
I can't download the hack lol, a message pops out from my Firefox web browser stating the following message: Drgns Hack Pack could not be saved, because the source file could not be read.
Wdf =¬(
Edit: Yes... I turned off my AV and my Firewall...
Wdf =¬(
Edit: Yes... I turned off my AV and my Firewall...
ITS NOT WORKING FOR ME IT DOESNT LET ME DOWNLOAD THEM 

IMPORTANT!
Ok dudes! To get ANY hacks u find to work in XP; you have to set compatibility to windows 95. Set your desktop resolution to match your game's resolution. I've also read you can try setting the 3 *.exe files in the HShield folder to windows 95 compatibility mode also. Also, only turn on color (chams). This will get you at the most, 3 games. If you use Windows Vista, set compatibility mode to 2000.

Allright, thanks Brian.
So, could anybody else test the internal link for the hack? Looks like it's dead.
Thanks in advance!
So, could anybody else test the internal link for the hack? Looks like it's dead.
Thanks in advance!
Search this site. You can find lots of different posts for hacks. They are all pretty much the same hack.
You were fine until you started advertising other hacking sites....
**My hacking senses can feel the ban hammer approaching!!**
**My hacking senses can feel the ban hammer approaching!!**
I'm not allowed to do that? Sorry, I'm a choob here.
Thanks for removing brian. Please don't do it again 

This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[QUESTION] I can't get Drgns Ultimate Hack Pack to work. I need suggestions
32 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[TUT] How i got DRGNS Ultimate Hack Pack to work
11 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsULTIMATE (working) hack pack (crossfire)SH 27 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatspost here if you are experiencing problems with drgns ultimiate hack pack
7 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsTrade Big 100% Working Hack-Pack 4 lvl. 11 Acc.
6

