Drgns Working Hack Pack
soz double post -_- may as well ask, any1 had luck making chamms last for more then 1 match?
Mine always crashes after 1 game or if I press insert, I only have colour on. Any solutions or a solution where I have no colour but I do have other things?
Sadly it did not work for me...
i inject all the 4 .dll's and inject it to Engine.exe, run CA it injects, but when i get in game and press insert nothing happens... any help???
Don't use chams, COULOR!
If the coulor option is d/cing you, don't use it. You don't need it. A good wallhack is all that you need. You can still see them coming from behind walls. I've been using a different hack from months ago and it works great unless i turn on my chams. So leave them off and I'm guessing it should work for you too.
no i dnt get d/cted... i just press insert and NOTHING happens i might be missing a step this is what i did:
1. download
2. extract here
3. place folder in CA folder
4. run pureX
5. put 4 dll's in
6. run CA, pureX injects
7. log in
8. go into game
9. press "insert" nothin happens...
am i missin a step? any help apprciated
and wat u mean by color option??? i think i am missin somin...
1. download
2. extract here
3. place folder in CA folder
4. run pureX
5. put 4 dll's in
6. run CA, pureX injects
7. log in
8. go into game
9. press "insert" nothin happens...
am i missin a step? any help apprciated
and wat u mean by color option??? i think i am missin somin...
Lol, I'm retarded. -_- I don't know how to work the Teamview program.
Anyway, my worded problem is, and I did read the posts of advice after mine (your thumbs up will come later to everyone), but everytime I extrat the Hack.dll to my Desktop, it instantly vanishes three seconds later and I can't target it on PerX. Does anyone else seem to have this problem? In fact, anywhere I extract Hack.rar or Hack.dll, anything pertaining to the two, they instantly vanish after being extracted "successfully"... and yes, all my Antivirus programs are currently off.
Edit: Alright, the hack finally worked for me. Before I logged in, I turned on all hacks besides the WireFrame and the last options. When I typed in my password and logged in, there was a black screen, but you could still hear the background music and hovoring cursor sound effects. What am I doing wrong?
Anyway, my worded problem is, and I did read the posts of advice after mine (your thumbs up will come later to everyone), but everytime I extrat the Hack.dll to my Desktop, it instantly vanishes three seconds later and I can't target it on PerX. Does anyone else seem to have this problem? In fact, anywhere I extract Hack.rar or Hack.dll, anything pertaining to the two, they instantly vanish after being extracted "successfully"... and yes, all my Antivirus programs are currently off.
Edit: Alright, the hack finally worked for me. Before I logged in, I turned on all hacks besides the WireFrame and the last options. When I typed in my password and logged in, there was a black screen, but you could still hear the background music and hovoring cursor sound effects. What am I doing wrong?
this is weird... i did allt he things... and its not working..
i open perx... ( what to do with the rest of all the files... ) then i double click CA on desktop... click on desktop .. it injects....... at login screen.. nothing!! ( if i press insert )
i open perx... ( what to do with the rest of all the files... ) then i double click CA on desktop... click on desktop .. it injects....... at login screen.. nothing!! ( if i press insert )
Frustrating as monkeyz!!!>:O
please i need help with the hack any1 willin to tv me??? ty for any help!!
ugh i get d/c before i even get in a game.
hey drgnforce9
didn't i tell you about the D3D9.dll shold be replaced by d3d9.dll from
c:\windows\system32\d3d9.dll
and you didn't even thank me


didn't i tell you about the D3D9.dll shold be replaced by d3d9.dll from
c:\windows\system32\d3d9.dll
and you didn't even thank me



I thanked you =)
Anyway I got the hack working by running in regular Windows Xp mode (not compatibility) with the d3d9.dll from system32 folder. It worked near the end of the game until game crashed, dunno why. Maybe I should try running in compatibility mode. Also I was using only wallyhacks and crosshair.
Anyway I got the hack working by running in regular Windows Xp mode (not compatibility) with the d3d9.dll from system32 folder. It worked near the end of the game until game crashed, dunno why. Maybe I should try running in compatibility mode. Also I was using only wallyhacks and crosshair.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[QUESTION] I can't get Drgns Ultimate Hack Pack to work. I need suggestions
32 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[TUT] How i got DRGNS Ultimate Hack Pack to work
11 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsULTIMATE (working) hack pack (crossfire)SH 27 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatspost here if you are experiencing problems with drgns ultimiate hack pack
7 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsTrade Big 100% Working Hack-Pack 4 lvl. 11 Acc.
6
