Drgns Working Hack Pack
i tested it fullbright, crosshair, wallhack dont dc you
chams only works for one game
going to try more ways to not get dced
chams only works for one game
going to try more ways to not get dced
I just played a match and worked perfect no d/c i dont know but it works great 4 me first hack that works Thumbs up. 





This is just the x fire hacks
, And one of screenies brought interest to me. If Chams are blue, All the time how do you know when someone is showing?
, And one of screenies brought interest to me. If Chams are blue, All the time how do you know when someone is showing?
I cant get the hack to work for me I click on the PerX then open up CA let it run and PerX disapears then I dont get the hack, am I doing anything wrong?
i set windows to 2000 followed the instructions nad press insert at login screen nothing happened.
btween the time perx is done injecting and the login screen dont touch any electronic equipment near your comp lol meaning hands off keyboard and mouse then at login screen reach over with 1 finger making sure not to touch any other key and press insert
i did what i was told and it sill doesnt work
i put all the stuff in the CA folder and ran perx from the DHP folder
put in to compatibility but still no work
i put all the stuff in the CA folder and ran perx from the DHP folder
put in to compatibility but still no work
i get d/ced after 1 game ;o
but i am sayin it ina good way! <3 i love the abilityt o play 1 game fairly :P
but i am sayin it ina good way! <3 i love the abilityt o play 1 game fairly :P
ohh ok lol thx haha.
Still getting kicked. Every ~2 minutes.
Ok maybe this is what im doing wrong how do i set CA in windows 2000? cause right now im in xp.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[QUESTION] I can't get Drgns Ultimate Hack Pack to work. I need suggestions
32 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats[TUT] How i got DRGNS Ultimate Hack Pack to work
11 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsULTIMATE (working) hack pack (crossfire)SH 27 Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatspost here if you are experiencing problems with drgns ultimiate hack pack
7 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsTrade Big 100% Working Hack-Pack 4 lvl. 11 Acc.
6

