Boosts Quests

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Boosts Quests
Earlier I saw these quest IDs on the list: 1706-1709.
Is it possible to turn in the quests on these IDs?
Tried to turn it in with my mule, didn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by Yuudoku View Post
Tried to turn it in with my mule, didn't work.
Hmmm, I thought so. Too bad it doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by jp06 View Post
Earlier I saw these quest IDs on the list: 1706-1709.
Is it possible to turn in the quests on these IDs?
This were the Sponzard quests. I guess they're rare now. Or maybe it's coming back this year, but i don't think so.
Look at my tutorial, it had Hux's Slave #1 (AQWorldThunder)'s list. It's quite complete.

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Look at my tutorial, it had Hux's Slave #1 (AQWorldThunder)'s list. It's quite complete.
Twig gave those quests those quests will return every 4 year's
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us