Speed Hack.. [NOT MINE]

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Speed Hack.. [NOT MINE]
Hey just letting you know that theres an easy speed hack..
Just get the by pass from drgn
AND GET CHEAT ENGINE..
AND SPEEEEDDD!!!!
Or use your own bypass,
you may get dc'd u may not.
i got detected for speed hack tohugh,
but eh its a speed hack.. TRY IT!

Open perX injector and select the bypass.dll

Then Alt + Tab out of CA and open Cheat engine

Apply your speed.

A better Bypass would help though you get cough after a minute or 2

NOTE THAT I PU THIS IN GENERAL BECAUSE I DO NOT PROVIDE A DOWNLOAD LINK!! MOD, IF YOU THINK THIS SHOULD BE IN HACK SECTRION PLEASE DELETE OR MOVE THIS TO THE HACKING SECTION.

USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. I WILL NOT BE PROVIDING VIRUSSCANS BECAUSE IT WILL NOT LET ME. VIRUS SCAN ON DRGAN'S THREAD FOR BYPASS
I REPEAT USE AT UR OWN RISK!!!
the bypass isnt worth crud.........................
how do u use a bypass?
epic i know ur here answer me o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Dread929 View Post
epic i know ur here answer me o.o
Open perx injector and make sure bypass.dll are in the same folder
Open CA
Then Alt + Tab out of CA and open Cheat engine
Can you confirm that your method of speedhacking works? A video perhaps...
This is... stupid. It's been posted so many times...
I think that it should be in hacking section.

Can I have a confirmation from another mod/min so I can move?

And epicowns you post to many threads.
hey but how do i use cheat engine, it DeTeCtED O.o
Quote Originally Posted by whobansme?? View Post
hey but how do i use cheat engine, it DeTeCtED O.o
yeah I agree wit whobansme, dosent CA engine closes when any memory editor is opened? So does speed gear
This belong in the hacking section, I would just close it, sense Cheat Engine is detected easily and unless you can get a good bypass to work.. most people don't have that. I would assume this is just plain useless.

Also, I would just remove it, sense he'll not post a virus scan.
I opened Cheat engine with some reqruit hack stuff going and set the speed and closed it and it never got detected. Very odd lol
Good point, Cheat Engine is patched.

I may close this/sticky it because I am tired of everybody posting the same things.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us