A few little visual basic programs.

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
A few little visual basic programs.
Hi guys, I'm going to show you my 2 programs I programmed in visual basic when I was 15 and was just experimenting, and I am going to show you the 3 my dad made during his VB course, they are very simple and may have some flaws and issues.

If there is a problem with any of the virus scans at all, please tell me.

My programs:
Calculator_V1

Virus scans

Virus scan VIRUS TOTAL
Virus scan JOTTI
A simple calculator that uses multiple windows.

Calculator_V2

Virus scans

Virus scan VIRUS TOTAL
Virus scan JOTTI
A more complicated calculator that does not have multiple windows.

My dads programs:
Idiot

Virus scans

Virus scan VIRUS TOTAL
Virus scan JOTTI
A little program my dad made to irritate my little sister.

Auto-click

Virus scans

Virus scan Virus TOTAL
Virus scan JOTTI
A simple program my dad made for me to cheat on quick click games .

Snake game

Virus scans

Virus scan VIRUS TOTAL (False positive)
Virus scan JOTTI
A version of the snake game made with boxes, where you can change the speed the controls and also make your own map (not a very big one though).

Well that's all of them, I hope you like them and leave feedback if you want.
You can decompile them if you want to see how I decided to code it.

Approved: [MPGH]Hero
Calculators V1_mpgh.net.rar21 KB · 6 downloads Scanning…
calculator_v2_mpgh.net.rar68 KB · 3 downloads Scanning…
idiot_mpgh.net.rar3 KB · 7 downloads Scanning…
autoclick_mpgh.net.rar4 KB · 9 downloads Scanning…
snake_game_mpgh.net.rar11 KB · 6 downloads Scanning…
Calculators_V1.png141 KB · 19 downloads Auto-clicker.png13 KB · 13 downloads Calculator_V2.png104 KB · 13 downloads Idiot.png59 KB · 17 downloads Snake_Game.png39 KB · 17 downloads
Haha, nice release. Approved.
What exactly does this 'idiot' program do? o_o
What exactly does this 'idiot' program do? o_o
My dad made it so when the text "Are you an idiot?" pops up you try to press no and the no box moves.

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
Screenshots? I wan see 'em before I try them
I can't upload straight onto post for some reason, so I uploaded as attachment.
Screenshots? I wan see 'em before I try them
Snake was pretty cool, a few bugs.
Haha nice little programs. I completed the idiot test within like 15 seconds. Just tab and space bar XD. I realize it is just a small simple program though.
Screenshots approved.
Does anyone know how to decompile it so I can get my codes back as I did this ages ago and have formatted my PC 3 times since then?
Quote Originally Posted by lukebro10 View Post
Does anyone know how to decompile it so I can get my codes back as I did this ages ago and have formatted my PC 3 times since then?
What did you compile it with?
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post


What did you compile it with?
I compiled it using Visual Basic 2012's (Not paid for version) compiler.
Quote Originally Posted by lukebro10 View Post
I compiled it using Visual Basic 2012's (Not paid for version) compiler.
So you made it with Visual Basic 6, but compiled it with 2012?
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post


So you made it with Visual Basic 6, but compiled it with 2012?
I think so yeah.
ahaha, i Love Theses! :P
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us