ExclamationOutdatedHow to tell if Aeria's AVA servers are up and running!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
How to tell if Aeria's AVA servers are up and running!
If you can't connect to Aeria's AVA servers, or are having other issues with it, you can always check on the status of the server!

Just go to this website: Alliance of Valiant Arms - Offline - Game Server Status

By figuring out the status of the server on your own, you'll be able to determine where the connectivity error is taking place, on your end or Aeria's, and can troubleshoot the problem more effectively. Also, there will be less new 'spammy' threads asking if the servers are down!

Here's the key to that website!
If it shows a RED circle (), it means Aeria's AVA server is completely offline.
If it shows a GREEN cirlce (), it means Aeria's AVA servers are online. In the case that the circles are green and you can't connect, check your connection first, or post a new thread in the Help section (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/283-alliance-valiant-arms-ava-help/), and we'll do our best to help you. Also, you could try posting on Aeria's forums (http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=799 or http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/index.php?f=1521), and/or submitting a ticket stating your problem (http://www.aeriagames.com/contact/support).

As well as showing the real-time status of the Alliance of Valiant Arms server, it also displays the current status of the Eden Eternal, Shaiya, Last Chaos, Grand Fantasia, and Scarlet Blade servers, if you need those. Hm, it's quite a useful resource. Oh and one important thing to note with this webpage is that it automatically refreshes every 10 seconds, as long as it's open and actively being viewed (not a background tab/process).

Mentions (for being pretty awesome mods of this forum): @Flengo, @BACKD00R, and @Riddick
*A mod or minion may want to sticky this as it can provide immense help to those who are lost when AVA doesn't connect!*

This was 100% original and written by myself. You're welcome, and gimme a thanks if I helped you! /me
Quote Originally Posted by SirHumpAlots View Post
Thank you for this post =)
You're very welcome! Do me a favor and click thanks!
nice job .i can't connect to Aeria's AVA servers now .
Quote Originally Posted by rexwangcong View Post
nice job .i can't connect to Aeria's AVA servers now .
Sorry, but at least you can determine the problem on your own!
Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post

Sorry, but at least you can determine the problem on your own!
Your signature post killed me. I could not stop laughing
Quote Originally Posted by Haagenbacon View Post
Your signature post killed me. I could not stop laughing
Haha! Glad my originality made someone smile! Thank you so much for that, I GREATLY appreciate it!



---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Predator View Post
Thanks, I will use this before going on
You're so welcome! Glad I could help someone, especially someone so known in the community!


---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by aaiight View Post
@oXParadoxXo as Lehsyrus sad before the sticky ones is only for intelligent information that would help many ppl but this u can just find by searching in google (AVA server status)
Well, first off, try using proper English, or even just make the words make sense. I'm not sure about you, but I consider this to be 'intelligent information' (even though that technically doesn't make sense). Whatever, I made this readily available for people. Sorry I attempted to make a contribution to the community...


---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ySoNoob View Post
but this is still very helpful
Thanks! Everyone is welcome!
Thanks, I will use this before going on
@oXParadoxXo as Lehsyrus sad before the sticky ones is only for intelligent information that would help many ppl but this u can just find by searching in google (AVA server status)
Quote Originally Posted by aaiight View Post
@oXParadoxXo as Lehsyrus sad before the sticky ones is only for intelligent information that would help many ppl but this u can just find by searching in google (AVA server status)
but this is still very helpful
I can't sticky this and need to speak to Admin about the outside links also.

That's ok I think so it's Sticky.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?