Keeping font properties

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Keeping font properties
I have a feature that I really want to add, but I have no idea on how to do this..

What I'm wanting to do is to have a text editor where i can write out bbcode tags and then later preview with the font syntax that was assigned to each character.
Example:

In this text editor I could write

[B]This font will be bold[/ B]

and then the text will be that.. and when I want to view it in another text field, it will display as

This font will be bold

Anyone have any idea on how to do this or lead me in the right direction?
IF you are using a RichTextBox you could select text with your mouse and add stuff like this to a button to a button

Code:
RichTextBo*****lectionFont = New Font("Tahoma", 12, FontStyle.Underline)
RichTextBo*****lectionFont = New Font("Tahoma", 12, FontStyle.Bold)
RichTextBo*****lectionFont = New Font("Tahoma", 12, FontStyle.Italic)
but if you want to use BB code its going to be a heap of work
Quote Originally Posted by rabbit.coder View Post
IF you are using a RichTextBox you could select text with your mouse and add stuff like this to a button to a button

Code:
RichTextBo*****lectionFont = New Font("Tahoma", 12, FontStyle.Underline)
RichTextBo*****lectionFont = New Font("Tahoma", 12, FontStyle.Bold)
RichTextBo*****lectionFont = New Font("Tahoma", 12, FontStyle.Italic)
but if you want to use BB code its going to be a heap of work
What I'm trying to do is send text to a database, and return with the same font
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us