Take a look please!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Take a look please!
guys
Yesterday, before the patch, I wanted to buy ak beast (the time was like 9:00 PM in Canadian time) and at 10PM was the last time you could order the gun for 75,000 Zp, I sold a couple of accounts (A BIG vouch for CRAZYBLOO SHE TRIED TO HELP mE ALOT) Then I had enough money to buy the weapon.(the time was like 9:55 PM)
First I bought 50,000 Zp then I would buy an additional 20,000 Zp Then I get a message that says "Sorry, you REACHED deposit maximum, please come back later."
(I bought Zp via paypal)
that I wrote above, I have sent to z8games because it was their fault that I could not buy ak beast for 75kZp because they have problems with paypal.
Now my question is how, do you think I will get AK beast 75.000ZP?
Because I would make to buy the Ak beast for 75,000 Zp if They did not had That problem with paypal (and i would get 10 crates)

you can't get it now unless you get 100k zp
Quote Originally Posted by Frosty' View Post
you can't get it now unless you get 100k zp
Did you even read that i said ?
can someone help me fast?
Wait for the ticket response. No1 here has a clue to what's gonna happen unless Z8games. I feel sorry for your situation, but why do people keep asking for things we can't answer?..
i think they will not give u anything , just some weird excuses !
yesterday , u could buy Game Cards online to get zp !
Quote Originally Posted by HeLuis- View Post
i think they will not give u anything , just some weird excuses !
yesterday , u could buy Game Cards online to get zp !
Its not an excuse!!! i didnt had time to buy since the time was like 9:58 or something i trired to fix UGC but i didnt make it!! @O.oH4ck.eXe thats soooo sad i was so angry @Barstarzz i did also try to buy zp twice from paypal, the frist time was fine i got my zp the other time it said( sorry u have reched maxium zp buying or something like that )
and the time was 9:58 and 10:00 PM was the last time you could preoder the guns.
it was also z8games foulth that i didnt bought the ak for 75.000
same happened to me i was gonna buy ak fury and it was 9:54 and i used onecard (Not Egy) to buy the zp and the site was down and they deleted the onecard payment and didn't get it -.-
contact them and tell them they had bug in paypal yesterday
tell them exactly what happened
Quote Originally Posted by CrosLife View Post

Then I get a message that says "Sorry, you REACHED deposit maximum, please come back later."


That's not a bug, you can't deposit limitless ZP per day.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?