EUNE account to EUNE account with free tranfer to EUW
Hello, so I'am looking to trade account, ofc its lvl 30 account so other must be lvl 30 or lower but with skins
Account Info:
Level: 30
Normal wins: 344
Champions: 26 (Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Annie, Ashe, Casseopeia, Diana, Irelia, Jax, Kayle, Kha'Zix, Lee Sin, Lux, Malphite, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Olaf, Phanteon, Rammus, Ryze, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Warwick, Xin Zhao
Skins: 12 (Stinger Akali, Unchained Alistar, Reverse Annie, Traditional Lee Sin, Myrmidon Phanteon, Freljord Rammus, Cottontail Teemo, Viking Tryndamere, Firefang Warwick, Winged Hussar Xin Zhao, Riot Girl Tristana, Buccaneer Tristana)
Rune Pages: 2 (full AD & AP)
Why I want on same server account with free tranfer? Bcoz I want to tranfer account to EUW and change nickname for free
More info: la1m1s... (with dots)
Account Info:
Level: 30
Normal wins: 344
Champions: 26 (Ahri, Akali, Alistar, Annie, Ashe, Casseopeia, Diana, Irelia, Jax, Kayle, Kha'Zix, Lee Sin, Lux, Malphite, Master Yi, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Olaf, Phanteon, Rammus, Ryze, Teemo, Tristana, Tryndamere, Warwick, Xin Zhao
Skins: 12 (Stinger Akali, Unchained Alistar, Reverse Annie, Traditional Lee Sin, Myrmidon Phanteon, Freljord Rammus, Cottontail Teemo, Viking Tryndamere, Firefang Warwick, Winged Hussar Xin Zhao, Riot Girl Tristana, Buccaneer Tristana)
Rune Pages: 2 (full AD & AP)
Why I want on same server account with free tranfer? Bcoz I want to tranfer account to EUW and change nickname for free

More info: la1m1s... (with dots)

