QuestionHelpFixing "Send Error Report"

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Fixing "Send Error Report"
Hey guys, I'm trying to write to memory, but when I inject my hack into Crossfire I get a " Send Error Report" error.

why is this??

I think it could mean I need to add a sleep somewhere, as maybe the thread has not been created / hooked yet? what do you think causes this error?

Oh and I have A msgbox on injection, when I click OK then it only loads the memory hacks, if i don't click ok the game loads with my D3D functions.

Any help appriciated
somehow you used wrong addresses, that's the reason send error report pop's up.
Quote Originally Posted by kinibayVIP4 View Post
Hey guys, I'm trying to write to memory, but when I inject my hack into Crossfire I get a " Send Error Report" error.

why is this??

I think it could mean I need to add a sleep somewhere, as maybe the thread has not been created / hooked yet? what do you think causes this error?

Oh and I have A msgbox on injection, when I click OK then it only loads the memory hacks, if i don't click ok the game loads with my D3D functions.

Any help appriciated

No sleep can couse Lag. No hook created = no efect = normal game.

Send Error Report is a fatal crash coused by vital memory address chnaging. So you are using wrong pointer's and that pointer's are ussed by other function's whitout CF can't run. check your pointer's /offset's
@bandi12 @LucN thanks guys u both solved my prob, I think, I'll try tomorrow
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us